Home Security for Families
Your family has its own unique security requirements – pets, children, seniors, someone physically challenged – so Alert Alarm Co works with you to assess your individual living environment – then give you exactly the system your family needs. Customizing your system is a critical step to securing your home. Studies show that a family will use a well-designed, customized system more frequently – in large part because the resulting system works the way it should to meet the needs of the individual homeowner. Is my home at risk for burglary? According to the FBI, 1 in every 4 homes nationwide will be burglarized over the next three years. Law-enforcement officials tell us that most burglars spend little if any time planning their break-in – instead choosing what looks like an easy mark. The bottom line? The more you do to keep your home from looking like an easy target, the safer you’ll be.
- Do you keep extremely valuable property in your house?
- Do you own jewelry?
- Do you have one or more television sets? Computers? Other electronic equipment?
- Is your home on a corner?
- Does your home have more windows than most?
- Does your house lack privacy fencing?
- Do you often leave your home unattended for more than a few hours?
- Is your home empty when children go to school and parents go to work?
- Is crime on the rise in your neighborhood? Do you simply want more protection?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you’ve got a strong reason to turn to a quality home-security system from Alert Alarm Company. Home Security and Burglar Alarm Systems If you’ve ever been the victim of a home burglary, you can attest to how violated it makes you feel. Furthermore, you will never quite feel 100% safe in your home again. Sadly, home burglaries are all-to-common these days. According to FBI statistics, a house, apartment, or condominium is burglarized once every 15 seconds and intruders only need 60 seconds to break into most homes. If you do not think a break-in could never happen to you, take a look at these startling nationwide burglary statistics.
How They Break In:
- 88% of burglars enter the home from the first floor (34% through the front door, 22% through the side or back door, 23% through the first floor windows, 9% through the garage.)
- 4% through the basement.
- 4% through an unlocked entrance.
- 2% through a storage area.
- About 84 percent of burglary attempts on homes and businesses are successful.
- More than 60 percent of home burglaries occur during daylight hours.
- Homes without burglar alarms are 2.7 times more likely to get broken into than homes with alarm systems in place.
- More than 65 percent of burglaries involve residential properties.
- Burglars spend an average of 8 to 12 minutes inside of your home.
- More than $3.5 billion dollars of merchandise is stolen and destroyed by burglars annually.
- More than 60 percent of burglaries involve forced entry.
- 32 percent of burglaries happen without force.
The average loss per burglary is $1,996; not counting your lost peace-of-mind!
Security is all about providing you and your loved ones with superior protection and peace of mind…without breaking the bank. That is our main focus here at Alert Alarm Company. But first, we’d like to educate you on the options available for your specific security needs – and to prove our expertise and earn your trust and confidence. This is the reason for our Free 48 Point On-Site Security Audit. Your safety and security is a Big deal that should never be taken lightly. If you can’t “try out” the home alarm company you are thinking of hiring, how would you know if that home alarm company knows what they’re doing and will be able to provide you with the right protection for you, your family, and you home? The truth is there are many “door knockers” and “trunk slammers” that have moved into technologies that they simply know very little about, or took a two hour class at the Marriott and started selling. Certainly not the type of individuals that you’d want protecting your home against intruders, buglers, vandals, peeping-toms and thieves!
The Criminal Mindset To really burglar-proof your home, you need to be able to see your estate as a potential thief looks at it and get into their mindset. That is the key to providing the best safety and security for your home. And that’s exactly how we evaluate your residence, as a burglar would – lurking around and looking for ways to invade your home! In my military days, we called this “Red Teaming.” We start from the outside and work our way in. We begin by driving and walking by your home, checking out the exterior. We examine every aspect of your home from an outsider’s point of view and watch for weaknesses that would tempt a criminal. And how do we do this?… The first step is our FREE 48 Point Security Audit This comprehensive audit will identify your home’s unique security “weak spots” and safety vulnerabilities. We educate our prospective clients so YOU can make well-informed decisions about your safety and security. You will be able to determine what the right security system for your home includes with this information.
Call or fill in the form below to get your FREE 48 point Safe Home Security audit!